Monday, November 14, 2011

VIDEO: La Dispute - Edit Your Hometown


La Dispute's awesome new record has gotten a lot of play from me in recent weeks. I'm quite interested in their brand of story driven hardcore because I've never really come across another band that does it yet. Anyway, while cruising YouTube tonight I came across a cool music video for Edit Your Hometown. One of my favorite tracks on Wildlife in which our hero questions whether or not he should stay in the city in which he grew up or move away as all of his friends did. The Video of this cut is fairly simple, with only live footage and some effects used, but the visual of the band destroying a cramped venue is nonetheless entertaining as all hell. Check it out below:




and for a bonus, here's the original live footage used for the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment