Wednesday, July 4, 2012

TRACK: Dinosaur Jr. - "Watch The Corners"


A new Dinosaur Jr. track equals an excited me, especially when it's as great as this one is. "Watch The Corners" is the first track to be released from Dinosaur Jr.'s upcoming album I Bet On Sky which is out on September 18 via Jagjaguwar Records.

The track starts off with a chugging riff before J Mascis enters in with his signature fuzzy guitar sound and creaky voice. The track gets more melodic before a furious solo from J and  then breaks into some acoustic guitar while he sings "Baby, watch the corners". That acoustic guitar doesn't last for long until we're back into more fuzziness and general awesomeness from J and the gang.

This track has me really excited for I Bet On Sky, I'm sure it won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment