Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OPINION: The 20 Best White Stripes Songs




On the heels of my open letter to Jack White earlier this week; I stumbled upon this list. Aggregated by Gilles Leblanc, this is a fan-voted list of the twenty best White Stripes songs. Personally, I'm super impressed by this list, since many of my favourites are on here. It's great to see "I'm Slowly Turning into You" and "Black Math" so high. I'm a little sad that "White Moon" and "Offend in Every Way" didn't make the cut, but all in all, it's a solid list. Any misses for you? Surprises?

Ball and Biscuit
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
I’m Slowly Turning Into You
Death Letter
Seven Nation Army
Fell in Love with a Girl
Hotel Yorba
I Fought Piranhas
Black Math
Truth Doesn’t Make a Noise
The Denial Twist
We’re Going to Be Friends
Blue Orchid
Screwdriver
Do
300 M.P.H. Torrential Outpour Blues
Hand Springs
Catch Hell Blues
Jolene
I Want to Be the Boy to Warm Your Mother’s Heart

See the full article here

No comments:

Post a Comment