Thursday, February 16, 2012

TRACK: Clark - "The Pining Pt. 2"

Iradelphic

I have no hesitation saying that Clark's upcoming sixth studio album, Iradelphic, is easily one of my most anticipated albums of 2012. Admittedly, I'm probably a bigger fan of the guy than most people already, but that's not to say that I think this new album won't appeal to people outside of the IDM producer's fanbase. Take "The Pining Pt.2", the second track to drop from Iradelphic, which features a beautiful female vocal sample working over a beat set in the 5/4 time signature. If this song, as well as the first track from the album to be released, "Com Touch", are any indication of the quality of the album, I think we'll be in for a solid release. Listen to "The Pining Pt.2" below, and look for Iradelphic on April 3 via Warp Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment