Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WRUB #19: "GAGA CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT" Edition


We here at YPOIW have been listening to entirely too much Death Grips. Normally I'd be writing something absurd about how Lady Gaga tried listening to Death Grips and wound up in a mental institution, but I think we're good. Listen to Death Grips if you haven't yet and don't forget to read Steve's review.

Do I even need to ask?

Alexander Borg (@HelloAlexxander): This week I the I experienced Coachella from the comfort of my air-conditioned home while everyone else fried in the desert. Radiohead killed it, St. Vincent totally convinced me to buy her Record Store Day single, Pulp proved that Jarvis Cocker has only gotten cooler with age, and Neon Indian bleep blooped like no other.

Danny Spiteri (@dannyspiterijr): I saw both Radiohead and Jeff Mangum live(!), so plenty of the former and Neutral Milk Hotel. I've also been enjoying new albums from Spiritualized, Clark, Black Dice, THEESatisfaction and, of course, DEATH GRIPS.

Jack Hayter (@gonnahayt): DEATH GRIPS

Josh Custodio (@_allmyfriends): I'm feeling left out because I don't absolutely ADORE The Money Store. Oh well. Spent the weekend streaming Coachella and went to a farm. Slick right?

Kyle Shoemaker (@_Shoey): I'M IN YO AREA // TEACHIN BITCHES HOW TO SWIM // YO WE CAME TO BLOW YOUR SYSTEM // GAGA CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT // etc.

Mark Gillis (@Mark__Gillis): DEATH GRIPS

Steve Jones (@vestenet): DEATH GRIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment