Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TRACK: Mono - "For My Parents" Album Trailer



Tokyo, Japan's post-rock masters Mono are one of the most important bands to me. Their albums You Are There and Hymn to the Immortal Wind are two of the greatest albums to ever bear the title of "post-rock", in my opinion; and as you can guess, I've been highly anticipating new material from them since a fantastic live album in 2010, and here we have For My Parents. We don't have any full tracks yet, but we do have cover art above, a release date, and an album trailer which gives us a taste of the beauty that will be in store.



Get prepared for For My Parents, set to be released September 4th via Temporary Residence LTD. That date cannot come soon enough.

(To hear Robby geek out about more music, follow him on Twitter @ClydeNut)

No comments:

Post a Comment