Friday, June 1, 2012

STREAM: Future of the Left - The Plot Against Common Sense


If you talk to me for long enough there's a pretty good chance I'm going to go on and on about how much I fucking love Mclusky Do Dallas and Curses. The Pixies are my favorite band of all time, and as such I've always been fascinated by bands that manage to be both abrasive and accessible. Mclusky (RIP) and Future of the Left's fearless leader Andy Falco has a real knack for creating records that fit the truths I hold sacred as a music fan (scream it like you hate that bitch). He may very well may be my favorite single musician outside of the aforementioned Pixies.

I'm likely the only contributor here at YPOIW that gives two fucks about this Welsh noise/punk/pop group, but believe me when I say that I give a shit about them enough for all of us. More than any other record that comes out this year, I need this one to be something great. 

Stream The Plot Against Common Sense HERE.

(and please leave me alone for awhile if it isn't very good)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry nigga, but I listened to dis shit a while ago and it ain't good. I heard their guitar tech is mildly overweight so I totally panned the fuck out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's our Ian!
    *puts hands on hips*
    *cue credits*

    ReplyDelete