Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TRACK: Golden Grrrls - "We've Got..."


When you first hear Golden Grrrls you can probably guess which label they call home. Indeed, when I first heard "We've Got..." I immediately thought that this band fit perfectly into the Slumberland aesthetic,  so it shouldn't come as any surprise that they're releasing their self-titled debut album on February 26, 2013 via Slumberland.

With "We've Got..." the trio from Glasgow Scotland delivers an infectious pop song that sounds a bit more whimsical than some of their earlier 7" releases. I would venture a guess that this album is going to be ripe with catchy tracks like "We've Got...". Even though this may not be the most innovative sound in the world, I love it to death so I'm definitely looking forward to this release.

No comments:

Post a Comment